Hello, this is the CCR of the Final Task. In the CCR, I answered questions to clarify a few things. I also talked about what I learned. The CCR had to be broken up in two parts because the file was too large. So, sorry about that.
First, I went through each take and trimmed the unnecessary parts. Then, I merged and trimmed all of the takes on iMovie. To avoid choppy transitions, I further trimmed the video on an app called Splice. This way I can be sure that the commercial goes smoothly. There will also be fast beat music throughout the commercial. Finding the music was a simple process. All I did was screen record the music and used an app to add the music to the commercial. This was easier than I thought. In the last scene, there is a before and after scene. For that, I took two pictures and I added both of them in a collage. Then, I merged that collage into the commercial. This way, viewers will see the difference the detangling brush makes. In the fifth scene, I sped it up. This way, viewers will see how fast the detangler works. Also, they will see that you do not need to brush for a long time. One scene had about 2-4 takes. I have six scenes in total. Merging and trimming took a while. I h...
Hello, my name is Shaunette Robbins. I am an eleventh grader who is currently attending Fort Lauderdale High School. I am taking AICE Media Studies because I would love to be more informed on the editing and production of films or movies. I believe that obtaining knowledge and understanding of how to analyze films would be pretty cool and interesting. My favorite film of all time has to be Avatar (2009) because I believe it was done extremely well. The visuals, the plot, the use of CGI, the intensity, the characters, etc. just blew me away. I would love to know more about what kind of cameras the production team used, how did they edit it, and how they made the CGI look so realistic. Something that I usually do in my free time is staying informed on endangered species. Growing up, I always had a passion for animals. Thanks to Nat Geo Wild and Animal Planet, I basically knew everything about the different species of animals. I quickly became fond of endangered species and tho...
Since my group and I recorded a lot of shots for the music video, it took me quite a bit to finish editing. To start off, I decided a video editing software. I moved all of the media to that software. I chose iMovie to edit the footage because it is extremely easy to use. Next, I made sure to organize the footage. I went through all of it and decided what to keep and what not to keep. I understood that I could not keep all of the media. So, it took me a while to examine each video carefully. I chose what felt right and necessary. Organizing the media allowed me to not confuse things when editing. Then, I trimmed the footage. I made sure to trim out any unnecessary parts of the footage. Also, I checked to see that the transitions are not choppy nor out of place. I tried to make the transitions as possible. My group and I adjusted the clips together and added the audio. Of course, I encountered a few problems when editing. When piecing the videos together, it did not tur...
Comments
Post a Comment