Hello, this is the CCR of the Final Task. In the CCR, I answered questions to clarify a few things. I also talked about what I learned. The CCR had to be broken up in two parts because the file was too large. So, sorry about that.
The title of the song is Indecisive (Favorite Song). The song is based on someone describing their feelings towards a girl and to which the storyline should match accordingly. The only props required would be a car and some food. The car would be for maybe a scene in the car where the two are conversating. The food would be for a scene where they talk over lunch or dinner whether it be at a restaurant or in the car. One that may be required as well is a lamp or something of the sort for lighting. This is to make sure every scene comes out as clear as possible. The costumes would be a regular wardrobe. Everyday clothes to make the video natural and comfortable. A change of clothes is optional for different scenes but if there is only one set of clothes throughout, then that is fine. Location is something that has some difficulties. Weather plays a big role in deciding the location. An outside public like a park is somewhere more likely we would meet. If it does happen to rain, then...
Since my group and I recorded a lot of shots for the music video, it took me quite a bit to finish editing. To start off, I decided a video editing software. I moved all of the media to that software. I chose iMovie to edit the footage because it is extremely easy to use. Next, I made sure to organize the footage. I went through all of it and decided what to keep and what not to keep. I understood that I could not keep all of the media. So, it took me a while to examine each video carefully. I chose what felt right and necessary. Organizing the media allowed me to not confuse things when editing. Then, I trimmed the footage. I made sure to trim out any unnecessary parts of the footage. Also, I checked to see that the transitions are not choppy nor out of place. I tried to make the transitions as possible. My group and I adjusted the clips together and added the audio. Of course, I encountered a few problems when editing. When piecing the videos together, it did not tur...
The song's name is Indecisive by Roy. It is an R&B song. It is basically about a guy who is indecisive. He is conflicted and confused about making a decision. He is indecisive about his feelings towards a girl that he is interested in. He talks about the girl's character. He notices her flaws. Nonetheless, his attraction for her is still there. But, he is troubled. If he has a chance with her, then what would happen? Would it be all for nothing? Although he is indecisive, he still wants to have a chance with her. He knows what he wants, but at the same time, he does not know. This is mostly what this song is about. As for the original storyboard, it was not included in the music video. For something simple, my group and I decided to only record Roy. The song is about a boy in deep thought, so we thought this was for the best. In the music video, the boy is conflicted with his thoughts. He is walking while he is battling his thoughts. The colors of the music video help mat...
Comments
Post a Comment