What I did during the editing process

First, I went through each take and trimmed the unnecessary parts. Then, I merged and trimmed all of the takes on iMovie. To avoid choppy transitions, I further trimmed the video on an app called Splice. This way I can be sure that the commercial goes smoothly. 

There will also be fast beat music throughout the commercial. Finding the music was a simple process. All I did was screen record the music and used an app to add the music to the commercial. This was easier than I thought. 

In the last scene, there is a before and after scene. For that, I took two pictures and I added both of them in a collage. Then, I merged that collage into the commercial. This way, viewers will see the difference the detangling brush makes.

In the fifth scene, I sped it up. This way, viewers will see how fast the detangler works. Also, they will see that you do not need to brush for a long time. 

One scene had about 2-4 takes. I have six scenes in total. Merging and trimming took a while. I had to make sure that the commercial made sense. When the video exceeded thirty seconds, I looked through each take and trimmed them some more if needed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The editing process of the Music Video

Planning for my Music Video

Music Video